Check out the array of wonderful beats and wacky sounds that the electronic keyboard has to offer! Improve technique, boost your progress and play your favourite songs!
Our ‘fun extras’ includes the opportunity to take part in student shows or work towards Trinity College London graded exams. Click here for more info about our performance opportunities and exams!
Suitable for both adults and children. Contact us for more information!
OUR KEYBOARD TEACHERS
WHAT IS COVERED?
- How to read music on the treble clef (right hand)
- Working with rhythms and different tempos
- Chords and progressions
- Technical aspects of the keyboard such as different voices, memoryregistration, split points and styles
- Learn to play chords alongside the right hand
- Balancing the sounds and rhythms
- How to play a vast range of musical styles and genres